Integration with International Centers for Spiritual Living
Pathways to Membership
Four Simple Steps
- Attend a membership information class, offered monthly second Sunday from 12:30
to 2 p.m. in classroom 1 with Rev. Libby.
- Sign a membership application during the class.
- You will be invited to attend, as an honored guest, an in-home new member
celebration with Center leaders.
- You will be invited to take part in a Sunday service celebration of new members.
Benefits of Membership
- As a member, you will have a voice in how the Center
for Spiritual Living - Olympia grows and evolves. Members are eligible to vote
at the annual membership meeting and any other member ballots throughout the
enjoy a discount on all certificated
- A free, annual spiritual check-up from one of our
practitioners during your birthday month.
- You can be included in the printed CSL-Olympia membership directory (updated
each fall). It is optional, of course, but the directory is a great way to stay
connected with fellow members.
- You may include a link to your business or professional service at our community
Links and Partnerships page.
- You can share a word of encouragement, appreciation,
condolence, or congratulations with other members using the
Sunshine & Cheer service.
2011 Membership Information Classes:
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
- July 10
- August 14
- September 11
- October 9
- November 13
- December 11